There is nothing more powerful than personally connecting with someone one-on-one, face-to-face. Choose from a list of prospects based on your criteria, select a professional-grade invitation to
mail, and wait for the phone service to set up a one-on-one appointment with prospects that meet your profile!
Seminars have been shown to be an effective way to meet with clients and prospects face-to-face. However, many of your clients and prospects may be more comfortable meeting you in a one-on-one meeting to discuss their personal financial matters as opposed to a seminar setting.
As part of our commitment to help you market your practice, we've partnered with one of the top Appointment-Setting agencies in the industry to help you set face-to-face appointments!
• Choose from a list of prospects based on your criteria such as age, income, gender, and more!
• Select from professionally-designed, proven invitations to send to your list
• Wait for the included phone service to set up a one-on-one appointment with the prospects that
request an appointment with you!
• The phone service operator will give you the information your prospect provides so you are more
prepared to answer their questions
• The phone service will automatically qualify and disqualify prospects, based on your criteria, so
you only meet with the prospects you want!
• Free, recorded coaching calls are also available
Agents from across the country are seeing success with this one-on-one appointment-setting service. See how your business can grow in this unique way! Contact an Insurance Network America Marketing Specialist today and ask how INA can even pay for this service!
> LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR APPOINTMENT-SETTING SERVICES!
Insurance Network America is not affiliated with Concierge Services Vendors, nor do we guaranty the accuracy or quality of their services. Although we may promote and/or recommend the services
offered by this company, agents are ultimately responsible for the use of any materials or services and agree to comply with the compliance requirements of their broker/dealer and registered investment adviser (if applicable), and the insurance carriers they represent.